Czech Nano Show in Boston 2016
Get to know the Czech nanotechnology sector and meet potential partners from the Czech Republic on October 27, 2016 in Boston, MA!
CzechInvest, Investment and Business Development Agency of the Czech Republic, and Consulate General of the Czech Republic in New York are bringing leading Czech nanotechnology companies and R&D institutes to present their latest achievements and unique technologies!
Join us for a technology and innovation filled afternoon followed by a networking reception.
WHEN : Thursday, October 27, 2016, 4:00 PM
WHERE: Revere Hotel Boston Common, 200 Stuart Street, Boston, MA 02116, United States – View Map
3:30pm – Registration
4:00pm – Welcome
- Jiří Kůs – President of Czech Nanotechnology Industries Association
- Jiří Fusek – Sector Manager for Nanotechnology, CzechInvest
4:15pm – Seminar – Czech is Nano
- Jan Proček, Head of Technology Transfer Office, CEITEC
- Hana Potočková, Assistant to CEO, Contipro
- Zbyněk Ryzí, Consultant, IQ Structures
- Ondřej Mynář, Senior Marketing Manager, Nafigate
- Luboš Komárek, Cluster Manager, Nanoprogress
- Jiří Kůs, CEO, nanoSPACE
- Followed by Q&A Session
5:30pm – Closing remarks
- Jan Chmelík, Director of East Coast Operations, CzechInvest
5:35pm – Networking reception
Space is limited. Cannot make the Boston event? You can catch us two days earlier in NYC – more info here.
Published: 18.10.2016, Author: nanoasociace